On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 02:01:28PM -0300, Juan Bernhard wrote:

> El 01/11/2016 a las 01:26 p.m., The Doctor escribi?:
> > Getting complaints from people about pop/imap
> >
> > issues.
> >
> > some people are getting repaeted e-mail.
> >
> > Other are not able to delete their e-mails from an IMAP lcient.

> Did you try to delete the dovecots cache? I had the same problem once,
> when I restored a backup of some mails. I deleted all dovecot.index* on
> home directories of the user

Tried that no dice.

This is affecting POP3/IMAP clients such as Thunderbird, Entourage,
Outlook, OE, and MS Live Mail.

I ran the rc1 and the problem was not there.

As soon as the release hit the problem started to crop up.

Using FreeBSD 11.0 - p2

> [...]
> >
> > client_limit = 256
> >
> > executable = /usr/dovecot2/libexec/dovecot/pop3-login
> >
> > inet_listener pop3 {
> >
> >     address = 204.209.81.1
> >
> >         port = 110
> >
> >           }
> >
> >             inet_listener pop3s {
> >
> >                 address = 204.209.81.1
> >
> >                     port = 995
> >
> >                         ssl = yes
> >
> >                           }
> >
> >                             process_limit = 128
> >
> >                               process_min_avail = 3
> >
> >                                 service_count = 1
> >
> >                                   user = dovecot
> >
> >                                   }
> >
> >                                   service pop3 {
> >
> >                                     executable =
> > /usr/dovecot2/libexec/dovecot/pop3
> >
> >                                       process_limit = 512
> >
> >                                       }
> >
> >                                       ssl_cert =
> > </usr/dovecot2/etc/dovecot/ssl/pop3.nk.ca.2016.chain.crt
> >
> >                                       ssl_cipher_list =
> > ALL:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:aNULL
> >
> >                                       ssl_key =  # hidden, use -P to show it
> >
> >                                       userdb {
> >
> >                                         driver = passwd
> >
> >                                         }
> >
> >                                         userdb {
> >
> >                                           args = /etc/passwd
> >
> >                                             driver = passwd-file
> >
> >                                             }
> >
> >                                             verbose_ssl = yes
> >
> >                                             protocol imap {
> >
> >                                               imap_client_workarounds =
> > delay-newmail tb-extra-mailbox-sep
> >
> >                                                 imap_idle_notify_interval =
> > 2 mins
> >
> >                                                   imap_logout_format =
> > bytes=%i/%o
> >
> >                                                     imap_max_line_length =
> > 64 k
> >

> > mail_max_userip_connections = 10
> >
> >                                                         mail_plugin_dir =
> > /usr/dovecot2/lib/dovecot/imap
> >
> >                                                           ssl_cert =
> > </usr/dovecot2/etc/dovecot/ssl/pop3.nk.ca.2016.chain.crt
> >
> >                                                             ssl_cipher_list
> > = ALL:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:aNULL
> >
> >                                                               ssl_key =  #
> > hidden, use -P to show it
> >
> >                                                                 verbose_ssl
> > = yes
> >
> >                                                                 }
> >
> >                                                                 protocol
> > pop3 {
> >

> > mail_max_userip_connections = 3
> >

> > mail_plugins =
> >

> > pop3_client_workarounds = outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
> >

> > pop3_enable_last = yes
> >

> > pop3_lock_session = yes
> >

> > pop3_logout_format = top=%t/%p, retr=%r/%b, del=%d/%m, size=%s
> >

> >   pop3_no_flag_updates = yes
> >

> >     pop3_reuse_xuidl = yes
> >

> >       pop3_save_uidl = no
> >

> >         pop3_uidl_format = %08Xu%08Xv
> >

> >           ssl_cert =
> > </usr/dovecot2/etc/dovecot/ssl/pop3.nk.ca.2016.chain.crt
> >

> >             ssl_cipher_list = ALL:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:aNULL
> >

> >               ssl_key =  # hidden, use -P to show it
> >

> >                 verbose_ssl = yes
> >

> >                 }
> >

> >                 protocol lmtp {
> >

> >                   auth_username_format = %Lu
> >

> >                     info_log_path = /var/log/dovecot-lmtp.log

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Time for the USA to hold a referendum on its republic and vote to dissolve!!