On 08-09-2017 09:47, @lbutlr wrote:
> Should dovecot check for certs being refreshed? Or is this an artifact of my
> using symbolic links everywhere to point to the newest LE certs (which are
> themselves links the dehydrate script creates to point to the newest
> cert-1502534746.csr etc files?
>
> Should I just create a monthly cron to restart dovecot or is there something
> else?
Dovecot needs a restart after the certificate is changed. certbot allows
you to define hooks to be run after a certificate is renewed, so you
could use that feature to restart dovecot after the renewal. Other
clients might have similar features.

--
While you recently had your problems on the run, they've regrouped and
are making another attack.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
edua...@kalinowski.com.br