I'm getting some log errors with clucene that I am having no luck tracking down
on the interwebs.

Errors:

May 19 05:05:16
indexer-worker(ges...@blackrosetech.com)<62971><aPAEI3zLw17A/QAA0J78UA:EF25M3zLw1779QAA0J78UA>:
 Error: lucene index /mail/blackrosetech.com/gessel//lucene-indexes:
IndexWriter::addDocument() failed (#4): language not available for stemming
May 19 05:05:16 indexer-worker: Error:
May 19 05:05:16