On 11/2/20 9:03 AM, John Fawcett wrote:
the panic on doveadm fts lookup is to be expected and solved by my
previous patch.

snip

all noted.

atm, I've managed to get solr-backend indexing, and cmd-line searchable with
doveadm, correctly finding the unfolded, accented characters in my 'test'.
so for my 'admin' needs, that's good enuf for now.

waiting for your patch to get picked up into what seems like a
new-release-coming-soon(ish) seems a good idea.  i'll likely spin up a
dovecot/master DIY-build to explore, anyway.

and, it's all somewhat moot for end-users using TBird in that its backend
server-side search is broken anyway.

time to take a pause and leave it alone for a bit.

thx!