Hi,

I am trying to configure shared mailboxes, so I enabled the acl and the imap_acl plugins.

But I got the "All list=yes namespaces must use the same separator" error when I added this:

namespace {
  type = shared
   #separator =

  # Mailboxes are visible under "shared/user@domain/"
  # %%n, %%d and %%u are expanded to the destination user.
   prefix = shared/%%u/

# Mail location for other users' mailboxes. Note that %variables and ~/ # expands to the logged in user's data. %%n, %%d, %%u and %%h expand to the
  # destination user's data.
location = maildir:/var/mail/vmail/%%d/%%n:INDEX=/var/mail/vmail-index/index/%%d/%%n:INDEXPVT=/var/mail/vmail-index/index/%%d/%%n

  # Use the default namespace for saving subscriptions.
  subscriptions = no

# List the shared/ namespace only if there are visible shared mailboxes.
  list = children
}

I don't have any separator configured explicitly, and when I see the config, the value is empty. So I don't really know what is the problem here.

Any hints?

Best,
Francis

--