Hello Markus,

Thank you for pointing me to the problem. It works after removing the wildcard rule.

For some reason I did not consider the postfix config to be the culprit at all, we also have the same rule file on our main smtp server. But that one of course has additional config for configuring the users valid sender addresses from ldap which is not present on this local postfix. All understandable now.

Many thanks,

Thomas