Dovecot installation on OpenSuse LEAP 15.5.  Works fine via Thunderbird.

Roundcube install works great.  Astonishing given my rusting skills.

But only until . . . I try to send email. Then RoundCube tells me smtp error(): connection to server failed.

Well, yeah, 'you're trying port 587, when I told you to use port 25. Whatareya, dense?'. Nah, yer just a machine, must be me.

Posted on Roundcube board, views but no replies.

Perhaps someone here knows what else I need to change besides:

~etc/roundcubemail/config.inc.php
//$config['smtp_port'] = 587;
$config['smtp_port'] = 25;

I don't find any other relevant referenced to SMTP port in RC configuration.