On 1/26/2024 14:31:04, Oscar del Rio wrote:
On 2024-01-26 1:05 p.m., joe a wrote:

The "mailto:"; function does not seem to place a copy of the sent message in the "Sent" folder.  In the (snipped) example below the text message is received but no copy is seen in the Sent folder. Is there a setting I have missed or is that expected behavior for the "mailto:"; function?

AFAIK, the copying of outgoing emails to Sent folders is done by email clients, not by the server.

Ah, I guess you are right.

Still, I hoped there was some way to make it happen, so a mailbox owner might have a ready means to track messages potentially sent under their name.