I do understand, and the problem is that your question is similar to asking how
to get a memory pointer from systemd for your program.

The short answer is, not doable.

The bit longer answer is that /usr/sbin/dovecot is a fancy service supervisor,
it's job is to launch and manage processes, it won't give you persistence
service for data.

Aki