On 14/03/2024 02:49, Joan Moreau via dovecot wrote:
No, you donĀ“t understand
There is a core process (/usr/bin/dovecot) running all the time. So I want to
allocate a memory block, the core process keep it and it is retrievable by the
pluging when laded again
At exit of /usr/bin/dovecot, it just does a "delete()" of the said allocation

While I cannot help you with plugin writing or dovecot internals, this does seem like an example of the XY problem[0]. Perhaps if you provide a high level description of what you're attempting to do someone might come up with a way to achieve that.

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_problem

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
edua...@kalinowski.com.br