Today I realized that it was indeed the sa-learn that is slowing down my
Archiving.

I added an «&» on the end of the line that calls the sa-learn (called by the
report-ham.sieve script):

exec /usr/bin/sa-learn -u ${1} --ham  &

Does anyone thing this is a bad idea? I noticed that archiving got way faster
this way…

Best,

Francis