---
Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay
Oslo, Norway

On 2024-05-18 12:06, Marc wrote:
Today I realized that it was indeed the sa-learn that is slowing down my
Archiving.

I added an «&» on the end of the line that calls the sa-learn (called by
the report-ham.sieve script):

exec /usr/bin/sa-learn -u ${1} --ham  &

Does anyone thing this is a bad idea? I noticed that archiving got way
faster this way…

You fork/spawn a new process. So depending on how many messages are moved, that many processes are created. I am not using sa-learn, but I think this could be a memory consuming task. So manybe check for OOM crashes or your swap space slowing everything down.