On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 01:58:21PM +0000, Laura Smith via dovecot wrote:
> Debian Bookworm (12) was released June 2023.
>
> It is therefore somewhat disappointing to see no Bookworm packages inĀ
> https://repo.dovecot.org/ce-2.3-latest/debian/

Apologies for resurrecting what seems to have become something of a
heated thread.  I am one of the maintainers of Dovecot within Debian.
Debian 12 (bookworm) ships with Dovecot 2.3.19.  Builds of 2.3.21 are
available via the bookworm backports repository.  I encourage you to try
these packages.  Reports of problems with either of the available
versions have proven to be quite rare.  I have personally never
encountered any, though my production mail infrastructure may not be as
large or complex as others.

This is not to say that you'll never enounter any issues, but as usual,
if you do encounter any, please report them via bugs.debian.org.

noah