Hello all! I have the last login plugin working with the IMAP service however
with LMTP, it errors.
I do not necessarily need / want the LMTP service and did not explicitly enable
it but it is throwing an error in my logs.

Jul 17 10:22:14 lmtp(184051):Error: last_login_dict: Failed to write value:
dict-server returned failure: sql dict set: Invalid/unmapped
key:shared/last-login/lmtp/usern...@domain.com/ (reply took 0.234 secs (0.001
in dict wait, 0.033 in other ioloops, 0.030 in locks, as ync-id reply 0.000
secs ago, started on dict-server 0.220 secs ago, took 0.000 secs))

It would be nice to get rid of this error one or another: either disable last
login for LMTP or get it working.

Current Configuration from doveconf -n

protocols = imap lmtp

service lmtp {
  unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/dovecot-lmtp {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0666
    user = postfix
  }
}

But LMTP is being explicitly enabled in your config. Remove it from the
protocols= line. And optionally remove the service {...} block for it. However
just taking it out of protocols should be good enough.