Yes, I did see that, thank you. If I did want to get this working globally, do you know what the issue is here and how to resolve it? I think it has something to do with my database table but I am not positive what the issue is. Here’s my database table (MySQL):

CREATE TABLE `mailboxLastLogin` (
  `email` varchar(192) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’,
  `service` varchar(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’,
  `timestamp` bigint(20) NOT NULL,
  `ipaddress` varchar(40) NOT NULL,
  `createdAt` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT current_timestamp(),
  PRIMARY KEY (`email`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_general_ci;

I also have two triggers on this table so when a new row is inserted or an existing row is updated, a new row is inserted into another tables named `mailboxHistory`. This is working fine and should not be causing any issues with LMTP trying to query itself.

BEGIN
    DECLARE mailboxUuid VARCHAR(36);

    SELECT uuid INTO mailboxUuid FROM mailbox WHERE email = NEW.email;

INSERT INTO mailboxHistory (`mailboxUuid`, `service`, `command`, `ipaddress`, `uuid`)
    VALUES (mailboxUuid, NEW.service, 'login', NEW.ipaddress, uuidv4());
END

BEGIN
    DECLARE mailboxUuid VARCHAR(36);

    SELECT uuid INTO mailboxUuid FROM mailbox WHERE email = NEW.email;

INSERT INTO mailboxHistory (`mailboxUuid`, `service`, `command`, `ipaddress`, `uuid`)
    VALUES (mailboxUuid, NEW.service, 'login', NEW.ipaddress, uuidv4());
END

CREATE TABLE `mailboxHistory` (
  `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `uuid` varchar(36) DEFAULT ‘’,
  `mailboxUuid` varchar(36) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’,
  `service` varchar(16) NOT NULL,
  `command` varchar(36) DEFAULT NULL,
  `extra` longtext DEFAULT NULL,
  `ipaddress` varchar(40) NOT NULL,
  `createdAt` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT current_timestamp(),
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `UUID` (`uuid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=2047 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_general_ci;

Thank you,

Adam