http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-139

It's fixed in svn, will be in the alpha-9 release.

-Lukas

Simon Kitching wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to update xdoc-format docs for the myfaces-orchestra project
but have encountered something weird.
Of course I'm using "mvn site" to build the website.

But when I have
  <ul>
   <li>foo</li>
  <li>bar</li>
 </ul>
in the document then the <p> and </p> tags following the list are not
present in the generated output. If I comment out the list, then they
reappear.

I'm pretty sure my input is well-formed, firstly because I've looked
quite carefully and second if it isn't then an error is output anyway.

I think "doxia" is the component responsible for processing xdoc files.
Am I right?
And am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Simon