From: Lukas Theussl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 12:35 PM
To: doxia-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: tutorial doxia and maven plugin

See http://maven.apache.org/doxia/book/index.html

The section titles need to match the source documents name, eg

<section>
   <id>section-1</id>
</section>

will get the source from a file apt/section-1.apt, or xdoc/section-1.xml,
etc. You don't have to specify a title tag inside a section, the title will
be taken from the source document. Actually I don't know what the file tag
is for, you certainly don't need it...

HTH,
-Lukas