Hello,

I am using doxia together with the xdoc format.
The page generated with it, can be viewed here:
http://nanji.sourceforge.net/

The src/site and pom.xml can be found here:
http://nanji.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nanji/nanji-documentation/trunk/

I want to achieve some things I can just not find in the documentation.
 - How can I add content to the "footer"->"xright" div-container?
 - How can I add content to the "breadcrumbs"->"xright" div-container?

I have seen that the commons math team did it here:
http://commons.apache.org/math/developers.html

I checked out the code, but just can't find where they added the content
for these containers.

I would be very thankful if somebody could help me with that :)

regards,

Bernhard