Hi, folks:

I'm a new subscriber to this list, though not a new user of Dave's deskbar.

I recently grabbed the 3.0 version of DQSD and installed it under Win2K Pro,
build 2195, with Service Pack 2 installed.  The toolbar seems to run okay,
but I get an error message when I reboot or after Explorer crashes, claiming
that DQSD was unable to install a keyboard handler and certain functions
might be disabled.  The prior 2.72 version had no such issues.

Is this a known problem?  Is there a workaround aside from reverting to an
older release of DQSD?

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom you may have.
______
Dennis