Hello,

Great to hear it's fixed already (I fixed it myself locally as well), and
what a nice warm welcome here :-)

Why wouldn't you simply use the interface language
(navigator.systemLanguage), because in DQSD this language setting is only
used for translation of strings. It simply makes no sense to translate DQSD
in dutch, just because I use Euro's and write a comma as decimal separator,
while the entire system is in English language... Ok, I think I've made my
point now :-)

Btw, is there anyway to reduce the height of the edit field? Right now it
uses the entire height of the taskbar... With my current Windows XP skin it
even looks as if it's drawn one pixel outside the Windows taskbar, and the
typed-in text uses only half of the edit field...
I must admit I haven't looked into the source files this time, so I
apologize for being lazy and ask immediately ;-)

Kind regards,
Sebastian Groeneveld