IMHO, the best of both world would be to pre-build the holidays files (with some smart
engine maybe somebody feels like building - I remember having built some stuff in
vba+xls to build the french one, can try to put a hand on it if somebody needs it-)
for the next, say, 20 years, and then include them in the installation executable.

MLL