> SGP wrote:
> > Silly question, how does one create the file ..\disabledsearches.txt?
>
> Monty Scroggins has put together a utility that can generate this file :
> http://www.master-minds.net/cgi-bin/disablesearches.cgi

Well not exactly.  The disabedsearches.txt file is created by DQSD when the
help window is closed, provided that some searches were unchecked
beforehand.  This file is used by the toolbar to know which searches to
exclude from the menu.  The search remains in memory, but unavailable from
the menu...

The utility I created generates a batch file that external from the toolbar,
renames unwanted searches so the toolbar never recognizes the disabled
searches, and therfore never loads them into memory.

Monty