[EMAIL PROTECTED] <> wrote on :

> Hi Ken,
>
>> I did this and it fixed the problem. However, it breaks two
programs
>> here:
>
> That's REALLY weird. I can't see why making the HTML
> rendering engine less
> stringent about security would make apps stop working...

Nor I. Nevertheless that's what appears to be the situation. As I
said, I even rebooted a couple of times to make sure it wasn't a
fluke.

> Hmm... Did you run these side-by-side with DQSD before
> installing SP2?

Yes, for months.

> I'm
> thinking maybe they get into some conflict with DQSD rather
> than with the
> registry fix.

No, it's not that simple.

> Let us know how it pans out,

Well at the moment, I've undone the registry change, and I can get to
use DQSD only by removing the protection entirely.

Ken Blake
[EMAIL PROTECTED]