Hi Don,

> You assume I have "vbsx" search installed and by that
> you also assume I know what that is. I am sorry but
> you have a computer dummy here and are way over my
> head. But thanks for the try.

If you have an unmodified 3.1.8 installation then you should have
the vbsx search. I wrote it and it is included in the DQSD 3.1.8
installation. If you do not know what it is then chances are you
also did not disable or remove it. Try following the directions from
my previous email and send us the code it returns. Without it there
is not a lot we can do to help you.

Here are those instructions again:

> What we need you to do to be able to debug it is see the
> RESULTANT source of the DQSD page. You can get this by typing the
> following into DQSD, then pasting what it puts on your clipboard
> into Notepad, take the first 300 or so lines and paste them into a
> message here. Since it doesn't return the exact code as is
produced
> automagically by DQSD the line number isn't accurate, but looking
at
> the first 300 lines (overkill as it is) will give us at least what
> we need to be able to debug it.
>
> Here's the code to put into DQSD:
>   vbsx :document.body.outerHTML

Regards,