Kim!

Thanks for the post.

Kim Gräsman said the following on 19/08/2005 08:51:

The /city switch cause moonview to use the XmlHttp component. For some reason this fails occasionally in XP SP2.

I assume the error you're seeing is "Permission denied"? I'm investigating a workaround...

I actually get a message saying the system can't locate the resource specified. The same search works fine on my work box.

Cheers,

Tom.