That's an interesting one.. The metacritic site is a little puzzling to me.. I am not sure what they have behind the scenes that is doing their processing, and I dont see where in the page, the action of submitting the form is carried out. They have an image for a search button, but I see no action assigned to it. Obviously the form is being submitted when the search button is clicked, but I cannot see how..

It is also suspicious that the form post url's don't end in an actual page, instead of "/search/process".... ssi maybe?

Interesting... and obviously over my head..

Monty

Tom Corcoran wrote:
The search for the metacritic site has been broken for some time. I attach an updated search which is NOT working however. I cannot figure out why. If anyone has the time i would appreciate some other eyes having a look.

Thanks, Tom.