Oh rats!..

I cant believe I didnt notice the post URL had changed.. I got off on an tangent trying to figure out how the page kicks off the processing...

Mont

Kim Gräsman wrote:
Hi Tom,

I've fixed the search from the copy you posted.

There were a couple of problems:

- parseArgsEx expects the "value" argument to be first, before all switch
arguments, so "crit /music Tom Waits" would search the music category for an
empty string, since there's nothing between "crit" and "/music".

- The URL was wrong -- they seem to have moved the post target from
search.metacritic.com/ to www.metacritic.com/

I cleaned up the form to contain as little as possible, while I was at it.

Will commit to CVS as soon as possible.

Cheers,
- Kim