For the last number of months every time dqsd opened firefox 2 for the
first time I get an error in the search.htm, see screenshot
http://i2.tinypic.com/63weyqe.jpg

Today I decided to upgrade from v3 and uninstalled, rebooted and
installed on my work machine v4.0.0.3. Initially I used the default
local settings. Opening up the browser for the first time still gives
the same error,

This evening I also upgraded at home. Note both systems are running XP
Pro SP2. At home I had the same problem as the previous version, when I
add dqsd to a multiline taskbar it only shows on one line with a grey
readonly section underneath. The same solution is used as before
(described on http://www.moonbade.com/dqsd/). I still get the script
error if firefox is not open...could this be to do with firefox v2?

Tom.