-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Nick
Robinson
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 6:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Draconet-users] Draco Failed to send build results email

Daya,

I dont actually know the core answer to this, but I do know its got
something to do with what is on
the machine, and not Draco.  I was getting this on my laptop which was
running Windows 2000.
However when I installed PostServer (a free SMTP server), it seemed to work.
I am pretty sure this
isnt the answer, but something else in Windows is the problem - in that
something hasnt been
installed.

Hopefully someone who knows more about the email stuff will help.

Nick.

nick robinson
www.fromconcept.co.uk