In a message dated 9/24/2003 10:38:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I've been completely defrauded on an eBay transaction by Mike Glauboch of P. O. Box 571 in Butte, Montana.  He is a Power Seller on eBay with 99% positive feedback but still took my money, sent nothing, offered me a refund but that never arrived.  The transaction is now past 90 days old.  He does not answer the telephone and has only an answering machine on.  Be very careful dealing with pl8source as he is known by on eBay.  Sorry for the bandwidth but I need to get this information out so that no other ham is financially harmed like I was.  Chris, WB6OLJ

Wow, I read this guys feedback!
Its Great, I mean there are hardly any negative comments when you consider it, in almost 4K of comments.
I guess even the best get things mixed up a bit but have you exhausted all avenues?
I just sent this Seattle goodwill outfir $16.99 for an old camera via PayPal.
They never responded in 10 days so I notified Ebay & PayPal, The meatball outfit refunded my $16.99 via paypal.
But wait a Minute, was'nt he supposed to send me my High Bid Camera?
Ergo, he got a negativo comment!
Another meatball was high bidder on this Brand New $40 mobile UHF antenna for a big $9.99, he never even bothered to contact me & AOL said he was not a member, go figure?
Thanks es 73....Rich WA2RQY (1961)
WA2RQY's "confusion Radio" Web-Page
Http://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Keep those heaters on"