Well, Ebay isnt perfect by a long shot, its your word against theres most of the time, I recently had a bad experience in getting a manual for a piece of equipment, I won the bid, paid and received the manual...about 3 weeks later I got a notice from Ebay stating that the seller did not receive payment. I contacted seller (a company - power seller) they stated they didnt receive money and didnt send out the manual to me, that its still there...I didnt save the packaging from them and threw out the stub from the USPS Money Order so I couldnt prove that the manual I got came from them...so...keep everything for 6 months now, is my rule, even after the transaction seemed smoothe. 73 Tim

From: Ron Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [drakelist] Burned on a Transaction
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:05:43 -0400 (EDT)

I have had several poor transactions on EBay. I got substantially lower quality items then advertised. What do you do with poor quality, well you just try to avoid further transactions like that. If you post negative feedback, you get it back with "it said as is", so to some extent why bother.

Now on the items that I did not receive, I filed fraud report on EBay, and
then posted that fact in the feedback.  EBay allows for 1 reply to
feedback, so have your facts lined up and your comments ready if someone
negatives your feedback.  I had waited almost 90 days before I started all
my reports.  With that, I got my merchandise without explanation.  And the
accounts I have filed fraud reports against are no longer registered on
EBay.

Guess what I am saying is, if you can prove it easily go for it.  If you
just got junk, well try to work it out with the seller, and be prepared to
"suck it up".

73,
Ron

Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net http://www.tlchost.net/