Hi Alan!

I didn't know you were on this email list.  Fancy meeting you here.

I have a Drake T4x transmitter that I am hankering to pull down from the shelf and try
it on AM too.  Once I get it set up, maybe you and I could try to hook up some time on
75 meters.

Most of the PNW AMers meet on 3.870, and start getting on the air about 2 or 3 PM
daily.  Let me know if you want to set up a schedule some time.  If the T4X doesn't
quite work right, I can always use my TR-7 on AM which is my standard rig right now.

CUL. Bill-N7MFB