Gene
Tried contacting you off line from QRZ.com e-mail address, but it didn't
work.  I might have a switch for you that I purchased from Drake for a
spare.  Do you have the part number so I don't have to pull mine apart to
check?  Reply offline if you want.  Let me know.

Steve
WA7EZB
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>"Does anyone have a lead on locating a replacement function switch (the
rotary) for the RV-4C.

Thanks,

Gene K5GS"<<