Good afternoon all;

Thanks for the reply's to my CW question.

Got new tubes. Put them in and neutralized, abt 150W into a dummy load on 40M.
Was working fine abt 5 minutes.
The tx looses the output. It just dies. It seems like it happens after it warms up.

The day I got it I was l tx-ing into a dummy load and it stopped. No output thru internal or external watt meter All seems normal, load, dip etc. Just no output power. Works intermittantly with either of 2 sets of tubes.

To day I put in the new tubes and neut. them was getting 150W out on 40M. Started tx-ing into a dummy load and kaput, no output.

Have you heard of an intermittent tx problem like this? (relay maybe?) If the power is not going out I cant figure where its going? Dip at 100ma. I figure without loading to high I should have some output at that level.
Let it cool down few hours and tried it again. No good

I have a feeling this excellent working tx got shook a little hard by UPS.

Thanks for any suggestions, George KB2Z