I've got an MN-2700 that I've been using daily for a while. I've got two questions about it:

- I need two of the plastic knobs that go on the levers on the bottom used to switch in additional capacitance. the two on my MN-2700 are cracked. Anyone know where to get a couple?
- both the reactance and restive variable capacitors are stiff - they require more than a fingertip to move them. Normal or do they need lubrication?