Hi All:

I used to own a C-Line that I foolishly sold about four years ago, and I've
regretted the sale ever since.  I vowed to replace it, and I got my first
replacement piece at Dayton last Saturday: an R-4B.  Not being intimately
familiar with the B-Line, I've learned that the B-Line has only the INJ line
to slave the xmtr and rcvr together for transceive, unlike the C-Line that
had a BFO line as well.  What are the operational and/or practical
implications of transceiving without using the BFO line?  What did the BFO
line bring to the party for everyday operation?

Also, what are the major differences between the B-Line and C-Line xmtrs,
other than the BFO line and meter switch?  Is there any reason I would
choose a C-Line transmitter over a B?

Thanx & 73,
Jim
WA2MER