"Thom R. Lacosta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang ---------------------------------------------------------------------- On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Mark Gilger wrote:

I think there used to be a 20 meter net some years ago. It would be interesting to know why it disbanded? Was there a lack of participation, or what? Anyone know?

(3) Who would volunteer to run it? Or maybe we don't need a person, but just have a "Group" meeting?

I don't work 20 meters...so I'm no help...but I think those that do, who know about other nets might suggest times/frequencies....and then folks could "hang out".

Elecraft took that route....they picked a frequency on 10 meters and we
simply "listened" for activity...I actually made a few random contacts with
a bad antenna and 5 watts.

Wish you all well...

73,

Thom