Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang ---------------------------------------------------------------------- John -

That's what I expected...  Thanks for the info.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

john wrote:

One suggestion... if you're interested in fusing action, do not use Metal Oxide parts. I've tested these things with many times over their power dissipation. They'll get red hot and ignite
cotton , but they won't open up!

They're great replacements for carbon comps, in that their surge
characteristics are great, but they're not a good fuse!:-)

73
John K5MO