From: "Kevin Gray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [drakelist] Drake R4B Bad Caps Question
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:49:04 -0500

"Kevin Gray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
I am working on a R4B and have a noise when I turn on the rig. I am assuming
it is the caps in the Can. I looked on the Drake site and saw that W8UT had
a good fix. I was wondering if anyone has tried this method of fixing a R4B
or if there is anywhere to buy a can already manufactured with these caps.

Thanks

Kevin

K8SU
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page: http://www.zerobeat.net
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net http://www.tlchost.net/