"Chuck Wyatt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
Hi all,

I'm still new with this rig, so maybe there is something obvious I
overlooked.  My rig will easily put out 200 watts on my Drake watt meter
on SSB, but key down with CW, or AM and nada.  I get a sidetone with CW,
though.  The other oddity is that with the CW key plugged in, the
microphone audio is somehow cut off.  Maybe that's, as we say in
software, "a feature?"

Other things I should check?

Thanks!

-Chuck