Will Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi gang!

Wonder if I am in over my head... Have a 2b with a terrible if oscillation
problem.  The s meter hangs at about s9.  It is so bad I cannot get a read
on the 50kHz bfo to set it up.  It squeals like crazy unless there is a
strong signal then it sounds sort of ok... If I put it in the .5 bandwidth,
the squealing stops and the s meter drops back to one.

Any ideas?

Will