Hi All
I'm a great listener (reader) of all that appears on this list, so while I'm a stranger you are not!  I am a Drake fan of long standing, starting out in the 60's with a Drake 2a, then 2b, then TR3 and finally R4C # 21609 and T4XC # 24235 both bought new, here in Cape Town.  Last year I added TR4C # 36398 to my Drake HF station.

Of late, when working CW with the 'C' line I hear a loud hum come up in the ear phones at times, of short duration.  Is there any advice for me, before I start taking off the covers?

It's a great group you have here and I start my day by reading what you folks have to say.  Your comments would be very much appreciated.

73 Carl ZS1VT (Born 1930 - held call since 1960)