My TR7's CW offset on transmit seems off. I noticed this when I found that nobody ever seemed to call me after a CQ on frequency - I always had to set the RIT about 700 Hz higher. I just tried this with my IC 706 and sure enough zero beat when the TR7 is transmitting at 7025.0 on the 706 is 7025.7. Shouldn't the TR7 be transmitting zero beat on 7025.0? If so, what is the procedure to set the cw offset to the usual 700 Hz? I have the TR7 service manual but I don't see a procedure to set the CW offset. Any help?