Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello Drake Owners,

This is my first time to use this so please go easy on me.

My father passed away in 2002 and I now have some Drake equipment that I
know little to nothing about. There are some 20 odd pieces of gear, so I
thought someone might help me out.

1. L75 amp with owners manual and shipping box. Looks new
2. T4XB
3. R4B
4. MS4 x 3
5. DC4
6. AC4 x 2
7. 2NT
8. R2A
9. R4C
10. CS7
11. Box of misc. parts... mics, spare tubes, 90 degree mic plugs,
manuals, etc. Too many things to list.

Is there any value to this stuff or is it all just junk?

Thanks for any help,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]