The 6JB6 tubes will probably last longer, under normal operating conditions, than most of us will be around.

Rather than playing around with the bias, a small fan mounted on the rear of the PA cage, pulling air out of the cabinet is recommended.

There are several Fan installation articles posted on Ron's web page.

www.wb4hfn.com

Mark