"Bill Jackson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Greetings,

I am working on an R-4C with a strange audio problem.

When I rotate the volume control between the 9 and 11 o'clock positions, I
hear a faint birdie oscillation at a couple of different spots on the 10m
band.  The frequency of the oscillation will change with the position of the
volume control.  Also, when I use a pair of headphones, I hear a distinct
change in the quality of the audio in the same range of the volume control
that produces the birdies.

Any suggestions on what to look for?

Thanks

de Bill, K9RZ