Denny -

I'm surprised that the "air cleaners" did not come with a warning to effect that Ozone generators will damage and/or attack rubber and that such unit should be used with care and not for extended periods of time.

The "cleaners" will also attack the condenser coils in air conditioning units when the ozone produced combines with the moisture on the coils.

The above warnings were given with the Ozone unit which I purchased.

I have a rather large unit which I use very sparingly to remove certain cooking aromas and originally purchased to remove the aroma of the "wildfires of '98" from my house in Florida.

Just remember that too much of anything, well most everything, is not good.

73,
Jay/AF2C