Ron Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Keith,
If memory serves me right, John Kriner is where I got mine
http://siscom.net/~jandsuz/index1.htm

You may wnat to use a "PC power distribution" set of switches to turn your rigs off/on. They are like $25 or less. There are some switches (TR7 for instance) that are just no longer available. A cheap solution is leave it on all the time and power it down via the distribution switches. These things have like 5 switches and a master. I have the TR7, R4B, T4XB, and 12 Volt supply on my switchs at this time.

73,
Ron
Visit my astronomy home page.   http://www.dma.org/~wagner
Amateur Radio Station: WD8SBB - Ron  and  KB8NRP - Joann