Kevin -

There are a number of options available to you, but in all cases you will need an Amp meter in series the output of the PS7.

1.  Obtain some automobile headlamps and use them as loads by placing them in series.  Probably about 4 will do to produce the 3Ø Amp load.

2. Key down in CW on 2Øm into a dummy load.  Adust the output of the TR-7 to draw about 25 to 3Ø Amps...Remember to have the Amp. meter in series with the output of the PS7.

3. Nichrome wire might be used but be prepared for very hot piece of wire.  Go to: http://wiretron.com/  and calculate the AWG and length of Nichrome you'll need for a load.  This is not the best method, but will work.

4. You might try using "Flood Lamps" for a load.

5. Use your imagination!

73,
Jay/AF2C