Thom R LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Joseph Reed wrote:

 I wish I had a C-4 for my C twins, but I can't imagine what happened to this
poor unit.   Not only dented, missing the clock bezel, and I'd probally be
shocked if I knew what those non-stock white appendages were.

Hey....it's EPAY, and the sad part is that given to trend to sell anything at the highest price, body parts will be next.

But, and I will anger some, one might look at the EBAY price escalations as the natural reaction to the time-honored tradition of haggling for prices at ham fests.

Personally, I am really glad that I am neigther buying or selling ham gear....as from what've seen, by and large it's become a tawdy activity.

Thom

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month